Wednesday, February 20, 2013

my street valentine ✡


                                                     "watching, waiting, stalking 

searching, skulking, smiling.

love is not all romance,

love is mystery, love is misery.

love is a big piece of dark chocolate

bittersweet and forbidden."








i had a shoot with my good friend/photograher/blogger, Jowee G, she took snaps of me and likewise, i shot her too and her boyfriend :)oops i know how strange it sounds coz she has a boy-name:p it's cool, aint it? anyhowww.. the real intention behind the shoot (mine) was not really centering about celebrating Valentines day with or without someone beside you but, it's more basically about showing off my new dyed hair! lolllooollllll. but yea perhaps, it was still a valentine themed-shoot xD :p 


this is my first Valentine to celebrate after being single! (me and my boyfriend of five years had split. we were in a long distance relationship so it hurts even more because i know i might never see him again. t'was really hard bcz he was my first (yes first) boyfriend and ive never experienced a break-up before. not only was he my first boyfriend, but also my best friend.)i wont go on giving much details anymore why we broke up. so yea. im single for like 7mos now and im dong very well. God sustains me. He healed my heart.

and yes, going back to this post's main event, my hair...lolll

i actually had my hair dyed! whatyathink?
golden brown + loud red on the tip




and ow yes, this is the most special and perfect passage for this season. 1Corinthians 13:4-8, where it's stated;

Love is patient, love is kind. 
It does not envy, it does not boast, 
it is not proud. 
It does not dishonor others, 
it is not self-seeking, 
it is not easily angered, 
it keeps no record of wrongs. 
Love does not delight in evil 
but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, 
always trusts, 
always hopes, 
always perseveres.
Love never fails.

(credits to my good friend, candid photographer, Jowee Gabiran :) thanks, Jow!)

-xxDannah

1 comment:

  1. Great post and great set!

    Please follow and visit my blog!

    http://danicastark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete